- Do I need to read music?
- No, reading music is not required but a good ear for music and ability to sing independently are helpful, and learning tools, such as part recordings and videos are provided.
- How do I know what part I sing?
- Our director or one of our musical leaders will help you determine your best fit.
The range for TENOR is from G above middle C to high F on the top line of the clef. The range for LEAD is equivalent to a Soprano II and is from A below middle C, and C above middle C. BARITONE covers approximately the same range as lead. The range for Bass is from E-flat below middle C to G above middle C.
Click on the links below for more information on each part.
For a Barbershop 101 click on this link to a page from Sweet Adelines International.
- Do I have to audition in front of the whole chorus to become a member?
- NO! If you decide you would like to become a member, you will be asked to sing your part for our director with an audition quartet.
Questions??? Complete the Contact Us form. We will contact you shortly!!!
We enjoy singing, but we also enjoy the fun, the learning, and the friends we make in this organization.