- Do I need to read music?
- No, reading music is not required but a good ear for music and ability to sing independently are helpful, and learning tools, such as part recordings and videos are provided.
- How do I know what part I sing?
- Our director or one of our musical leaders will help you determine your best fit.
- Do I have to audition in front of the whole chorus to become a member?
- NO! If you decide you would like to become a member, you will be asked to sing your part for our director with an audition quartet.
Questions??? Call DeLora Walker at 360-931-8361 or complete the Contact Us form.
We enjoy singing, but we also enjoy the fun, the learning, and the friends we make in this organization.
We are always looking for new members who are interested in having fun singing in a high-energy chorus. We invite any woman who is interested in joining the fun and harmony to be our guest and sing with us on Monday nights from 6:45 PM to 9:15 PM. We rehearse in the QFC shopping center. 990 East Washington Street, in suite 102, a store front just east of QFC.
Many of our members have been part of the Sweet Adelines organization for many years. Region 13 recently honored a few that were having “landmark” anniversaries.
Pictured left to right, Nancy McLaughlin, Beth Barrett, Paula Crawford, Wendy Foster, and Sandy Lazzaro.
Midge Hull, directing the chorus in “Harmonize the World” at the end of an evening’s rehearsal recently, was awarded her 20 year certificate.