- Do I need to read music?
- No, reading music is not required but a good ear for music and ability to sing independently are helpful, and learning tools, such as part recordings and videos are provided.
- How do I know what part I sing?
- Our director or one of our musical leaders will help you determine your best fit.
The range for TENOR is from G above middle C to high F on the top line of the clef. The range for LEAD is equivalent to a Soprano II and is from A below middle C, and C above middle C. BARITONE covers approximately the same range as lead. The range for Bass is from E-flat below middle C to G above middle C.
Click on the links below for more information on each part.
For a Barbershop 101 click on this link to a page from Sweet Adelines International.
- Do I have to audition in front of the whole chorus to become a member?
- NO! If you decide you would like to become a member, you will be asked to sing your part for our director with an audition quartet.
Questions??? Call DeLora Walker at 360-931-8361 or complete the Contact Us form.
We enjoy singing, but we also enjoy the fun, the learning, and the friends we make in this organization.